OneVue is a diverse and innovative ASX listed company who are providers of outsourced services to the superannuation sector. Their entrepreneurial mission is to ‘disrupt the superannuation value chain.’
OneVue set to deliver superannuation investors true choice and control by creating digital gateways between investors and their financial community. This includes the creation of a digital gateway between Fund Services (product creators) and Platform Services (distributors).
“ReadiNow is a system that stood out. It is truly a complete GRC out-of-the-box solution that is configurable and can diversify across our company.”
With blue chip companies as clientele, OneVue understood their risk environment and created a commercial strategy to attain and keep on top of how they manage risk.
After strategic planning activities and thorough evaluations of five international top selling Gartner rated Vendors who could provide a complete ‘Governance, Risk and Compliance’ software system with a strong Integrated Risk Management Solution, ReadiNow was selected as the standout vendor of choice.
Why did OneVue select ReadiNow?
After extensive due diligence, we believe ReadiNow is a complete ‘fit-for-purpose’ out of the box solution!
It is a leading vendor that aligned well with our company’s vision to be entrepreneurial, challenge the status quo and raise the bar on how we manage risk.
As an emerging innovative SaaS technology with integration capabilities in the platform, it was an easy decision for our GRC. We can configure ourselves with drag and drop capabilities, without reliance on the vendor, which means the software can evolve as our business grows and evolves, and ReadiNow also stacked up commercially!
What features, functionalities do you believe helped obtain your internal stakeholder buy-in?
There were many, but the main ones that won our people over included:
- Built-in intelligence for GRC
- On-shore cloud hosting
- Highly configurable workflows
- Real-time and meaningful reporting
- Configurable dashboards
- Exporting capabilities
- Mobile access with real-time updates
- Fast speed to deployment
- IT workloads made efficient
- User ability – ease of use; simplicity for the staff
- A platform that has development pathways for thewhole organisation. i.e. Legal and HR
- A platform that empowers us with self sufficiency
What benefits do you believe you will gain?
Besides the financial benefits, there are many non-financial benefits as well;
- Assurance and comfort for clients, aiding new client sales and client retention
- Ability to meet requirements for industry regulating bodies and clients, ahead of time
- Ability to identify, manage and report on risks easier, faster and smarter
- More importantly, a workflow process that will produce automation, standardisation and staff time efficiency
What was your experience in the deployment phase with ReadiNow?
Our journey included:
- Configure, build with data migration and deploy in just 6 weeks.
- A group wide launch to over 200 staff for incident management, compliance obligations, business continuity, corporate operations and risk profiling.
- A complete ‘Enterprise Risk Management’ portfolio rollout
- Exploring additional development pathway for other areas of the business including the legal solution.
We believe that we will be able to resonate and diversify across the whole organisation with an intelligent platform like ReadiNow and we are excited with the possibilities for innovation!
Based on your experience with ReadiNow, would you recommend ReadiNow to others?
Absolutely! ReadiNow enables us to cater for tomorrow’s risks and challenges!
Risk should be everyone’s business and requires unique intelligent software that can provide better management and efficiency for industry regulations, including major bodies like APRA, ASIC, OAIC and the ATO.
In my opinion, ReadiNow is the innovative product that can help drive the efficient management of industry regulations across Governance, Risk and Compliance landscape.
“ReadiNow is an intelligent technology that can help drive our key strategic priority to ‘raise the bar’ on how we manage risk.”
If you are looking for a Governance, Risk and Compliance or an Integrated Risk Management Solution and/or to have a discussion on how ReadiNow may be able to help your company, then contact us on 1800 153 153 or +61 2 8188 7000.